Midnight Prayer Points

When you are facing any issue in life the best time to tackle such an issue is midnight. 

Below prayers will solve all manners of situation.

There are powers that specialize in attacking people while asleep. These powers have continued to destroy, terminate and discourage so many people from taking midnight prayers. Some powers are happy when you are not praying, especially at night. Such powers are draining your spiritual power day by day.

In the Bible, Jesus warned His disciples to always “watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation” (Matthew 26:41). 

A true Christian life is a life with praying without ceasing. Living a life without prayer can leave us weak and exposed to more troubles, giving an opportunity for the enemy to gain ground and potentially lure us into sin and destruction.

Jesus terminated his battle with the devil when he went to pray at night (Luke 6:12). Paul and Silas through praises and midnight prayers opening the prison gates.


Should be prayed between 12am to 2am. It's not necessarily that you pray from 12 to 2 but if you can.


but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way - Matthew 13:25.


The below prayers should be done in 3 days. You can support the prayers with fasting if you can not necessarily but if your case needs urgent attention please do. If you have not done 3 days of prayer and fasting before then break fast later in the day or eat once in a day so you would have strength to wake up at night. Much food would make one slumber.

All prayers must end in the name of Jesus.


Day 1: 


Start by

Confession: Isaiah 54:14, In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. 


Praise and worship God.


1. Every arrow fired at my life and destiny from any coven, back fire, in the name of Jesus. 



2. My destiny, reject witchcraft manipulation and control, in the name of Jesus. 



3. Any evil plantation of darkness to cage my wealth, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 



4. O God of signs and wonders, let me experience signs and wonders that will advertise your name, in Jesus name. 


5. My destiny, you shall fulfill your God ordained assignment, in the name of Jesus. 


6. Lord Jesus, anoint my names for uncommon breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 


7. I fire the arrows of sluggishness and failure fired against my star, in the name of Jesus. 


8. My organ in any witchcraft altar, Jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


9. Evil hand laid on my destiny that is hindering me from succeeding, wither by fire, in Jesus name. 


10. Every good thing that enemy has stolen from me, I recover now, in Jesus name. 


11. My head, you shall not be cursed forever, in the name of Jesus. 


12. Lizard spirit attached to my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 


13. Every curse of poverty in my foundation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


14. O God, arise and let the world knows that I am serving the God of miracle, in Jesus name. 


15. Lord Jesus, empower me to surrender everything to You, in Jesus name. 


16. By the power that breaks all yokes, let every yoke in my life, break, in the name of Jesus. 


17. Mountain of rising and falling physical and spiritual, clear away, in Jesus name.


Day 2: 


Confession: Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. 


1. Ancestral pollution and contamination that limits destiny, come out of my life, in Jesus name. 


2. Any food I have consumed from the table of idol that is troubling me, come out of my life now, in Jesus name. 


3. I break and terminate the influence of ancestral spirit on my life and destiny, in Jesus name. 


4. Chain of stagnation and limitation, break off my life and destiny, in Jesus name. 


5. Thou power of miserable life, die, in the name of Jesus. 


6. I recover all my lost opportunities of the past years, in the name of Jesus. 


7. Covenant and soul tie behind what I am going through, expire, in the name of Jesus. 


8. I destroy every evil property and demonic operation in my house, in the name of Jesus. 


9. Every evil power, holding up my hands in the spirit realm, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 


10. Dark powers, introducing lateness into my breakthrough, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


11. Powers, blocking my freedom, catch fire and trouble me no more, in the name of Jesus. 


12. Powers, wanting me to be a slave to my juniors, die, in the name of Jesus. 


13. Every power that kills prayer life and Bible reading, I kill you today, in the name of Jesus. 


14. Birds of death, working against me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


15. The glory I have lost from my mother’s womb, O Lord, restore it to me, in the name of Jesus. 


16. Any power that says I will not arise when he is still alive, shall kill themselves, in Jesus’ name. 


17. Any power working against answers to prayers in my life, come out now, in the name of Jesus. 


18. O Lord, give me a miracle that will make me forget my sufferings, in the name of Jesus. 


19. Long-time battles in my life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus. 


20. Every power, using hands to cover my blessings, scatter, in the name of Jesus.



Day 3: 


Confession: Psalm 68:1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. 


1. Every witchcraft animal chasing away my helper, die in the name of Jesus. 


2. Any evil shrine that knows my name, catch fire in the name of Jesus. 


3. Arrows of untimely death, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus. 


4. My Father, my life is available, appear in the name of Jesus. 


5. Powers using my name to collect my blessings, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus. 


6. Every power that wants me in the grave before my glory shines, die in the name of Jesus. 


7. The battle of ‘thou shall not be congratulated’; die in the name of Jesus. 


8. Anti-laughter demons, I bind you and I cast you out in the name of Jesus. 


9. I receive power to pursue the enemy that pursued my parents in the name of Jesus. 


10. Witches gathered to bite me, destroy yourselves in the name of Jesus. 


11. Any charm fired into my leg to paralyze me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 


12. The battles of my parents that have become my battles, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus. 


13. Any power grinding and mixing things against me, be wasted with your materials, in the name of Jesus. 


14. Powers, assigned to make me a bad example, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


15. Thou ancestral gate of affliction, break, in the name of Jesus. 


16. Every satanic fire, burning my progress, quench and backfire, in the name of Jesus. 


17. Dark power, cooking my flesh and my health, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus. 


18. Blessings that swallow debt, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus. 


19. Every stronghold holding my blessings, I render you powerless, in the name of Jesus. 


20. My Father, let me know, let me see and let me experience Your power this month, in the name of Jesus.



Take all the midnight MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MIDNIGHT PRAYERS POINTS Confession: Isaiah 54:14, In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Day 1: Praise and worship Time: 12 midnight till when God asks you to stop. I will sing unto the Lord the joyful song, I will praise His name because the Lord is good. I give glory to Almighty God because he has been good to me, in Jesus name. I magnify the Lord with my whole life and my soul shall sing of His name always. Every arrow fired at my life and destiny from any coven, back fire, in the name of Jesus. My destiny, reject witchcraft manipulation and control, in the name of Jesus. Any evil plantation of darkness to cage my wealth, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus. O God of signs and wonders, let me experience signs and wonders that will advertize your name, in Jesus name. My destiny, you shall fulfill your God ordained assignment, in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, anoint my names for uncommon breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. I fire the arrows of sluggishness and failure fired against my star, in the name of Jesus. My organ in any witchcraft altar, Jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus. Evil hand laid on my destiny that is hindering me from succeeding, wither by fire, in Jesus name. Every good thing that enemy has stolen from me, I recover now, in Jesus name. My head, you shall not be cursed forever, in the name of Jesus. Lizard spirit attached to my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Every curse of poverty in my foundation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. O God, arise and let the world knows that I am serving the God of miracle, in Jesus name. Lord Jesus, empower me to surrender everything to You, in Jesus name. By the power that breaks all yokes, let every yoke in my life, break, in the name of Jesus. Mountain of rising and falling physical and spiritual, clear away, in Jesus name. MFM POWERFUL MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS Day 2: Confession: Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. Praise and worship Time: 12 midnight till when God asks you to stop.

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/mountain-of-fire-midnight-prayer-points/  
In the Bible, Jesus warned His disciples to always “watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation” (Matthew 26:41). A true Christian life is a life with praying without ceasing. Living a life without prayer can leave us weak and exposed to more troubles, giving an opportunity for the enemy to gain ground and potentially lure us into sin and destruction.

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/mountain-of-fire-midnight-prayer-points/  
In the Bible, Jesus warned His disciples to always “watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation” (Matthew 26:41). A true Christian life is a life with praying without ceasing. Living a life without prayer can leave us weak and exposed to more troubles, giving an opportunity for the enemy to gain ground and potentially lure us into sin and destruction.

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/mountain-of-fire-midnight-prayer-points/  
In the Bible, Jesus warned His disciples to always “watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation” (Matthew 26:41). A true Christian life is a life with praying without ceasing. Living a life without prayer can leave us weak and exposed to more troubles, giving an opportunity for the enemy to gain ground and potentially lure us into sin and destruction.

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/mountain-of-fire-midnight-prayer-points/  

Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/mountain-of-fire-midnight-prayer-points/  

No comments:

Post a Comment